Mijalkov: BJB and UBK mobilized all resources at their disposal in the "Monster" case

0
127

The trial of the "Monster" case related to the murder of four boys and a fisherman at
Smilkovsko Lake on April 12, 2012, continued in the Criminal Court today, with the
testimony of former Director of the Security and Counterintelligence Service (UBK)
Saso Mijalkov.
Mijalkov learned about the incident half an hour after the killing. The case was
handled by the Public Security Bureau, and the Office was involved in assisting with
information.
“UBK took part in the investigation by gathering intelligence. BJB and UBK mobilized
in the investigation all resources at their disposal," Mijalkov explained when asked by
prosecutor Fatime Fetai.
The father of one of the five killed, Goran Nakeski, asked Mijalkov if it was true that
the secret services had been involved in "Monster", as former Prime Minister Zoran
Zaev told a government meeting.
“I can testify as a witness of what I have heard and seen. I don't really know what
kind of involvement the Prime Minister told you," Mijalkov said.

Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here