VMRO-DPMNE publicly warns the government led by Zoran Zaev not to trade with national interests, not to destroy the foundations on which a modern Macedonian state is built, created for generations.
The party believes that Zaev and his government continue to humiliate the Republic of Macedonia, and with amateurism lead the country to the doorstep of the EU.
VMRO-DPMNE and the “Renewal of Macedonia” coalition reiterated the lines through which the country must not pass during the negotiations with Bulgaria:
- The coalition stands firm on the constitutional provision on the anti-fascist character of the national liberation struggle, and strongly opposes the changes to the Constitution which mean the denial of the anti-fascist character of the national liberation struggle!
- According to the coalition – the Macedonian language, its historical roots and anthropology, as well as its recognition are an indisputable historical fact that is confirmed and recognized by the entire world scientific community and there is no discussion about this fact.
- The coalition insists on the recognition and respect of the Macedonian minority and its European guaranteed rights, which exist in our eastern neighbor and whose existence has been confirmed by European competent legal institutions, such as the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg. At the same time, we call on the eastern neighbor to respect the decisions made by this court, which refer to the rights of the Macedonian minority in Bulgaria.
- The coalition calls for respect for the Macedonian history and its uniqueness. And he opposes the artificial change of the role and character of the national heroes who fought for a free and independent Macedonian state.
- The Coalition vigorously emphasizes that the Macedonian identity is indisputable and separate, and has its own special historical, legal, political and cultural development.
- Members of the coalition parties that represent the ethnic communities that are different from the Macedonian people unanimously join this position.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.