Simovski: The app has been updated, no duplicate data has been entered

0
229

After yesterday’s decline of the electronic application for the population census, the problems have been removed, said the State Statistical Office director Apostol Simovski on Tuesday. In a statement to reporters, he said that whenever we work with technology, obstacles are possible, but as he stressed, an “update” was made to the application, and the entire census system was then restarted.

At the moment, the application is in operation and the field enumerators normally perform their task, enter data they receive in the field, from the households they visit, Simovski said today in Kumanovo, after visiting the Regional Census Center located in the sitting technical school.

Simovski ruled out the possibility of duplicate data due to yesterday’s interruptions in the operation of the app.

Previous articleVMRO-DPMNE: GDP growth of 13% will not compensate for last year’s decline of 15%
Next articleZaev talks about the diplomatic scandal as an unknown country, says all those who break the law must be held responsible

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here