Nikoloski: Putting businessman Daka on the U.S. blacklist is a confirmation that high government officials were involved in corruption

0
52

VMRO-DPMNE deputy leader Aleksandar Nikoloski, , in a statement to the media given on the occasion of the meeting of the General Assembly of the youth of the European People’s Party – “Uniting the future, the new generation and the Western Balkans”, was asked for a comment that the businessman Miodrag Daka Davidovikj was placed on the U.S. blacklist. The Montenegrin businessman was associated with business activities in Macedonia and connection with the Government, and it was Nikoloski the one that had unveiled his scandal to the public.

“This Government was formed on August 30, 2020, and as soon as August 31, the very next day, the Tetovo Municipality Council during the time of Teuta Arifi’s rule, adopted a disputed detailed urban plan, which was estimated to be worth around 200 million euros, on land that was previously belonged to the combine “Shik Jelak” which in the meantime was acquired by businessman Miodrag Daka Davidovikj in disputed and suspicious circumstances. At that time, I presented evidence that it was money from questionable capital that might have originated from the wars in the former Yugoslavia, which reached Macedonia through offshore companies from Panama. I presented all that to the public,” said the opposition official Nikoloski.

 

 

Previous articleWater supply to be interrupted in Tetovo for six hours a starting Saturday
Next articlePresidential and parliamentary elections should provide answers to many questions and determine Macedonia’s future, whether it will move forward or remain stuck, says Nikoloski

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here