EVN Home accepts AD ESM bid at EUR 60 per MWh of electricity

0
14

Universal electricity supplier EVN Home has accepted the bid from AD ESM at EUR 60 per megawatt hour to cover 85 percent of the needs. For the remaining 15 percent, three bids have been received at the tender for the July-December period, but they have not been accepted due to higher prices compared to the current market prices.
EVN said it has also received bids from the companies Duferco, ESM Sales and Sole 24.
As of July 1, 2024, EVN continues to supply electricity to households and small consumers.

Previous articleConstitutional Court initiates procedure for two articles of legal amendments to the Law on Obligation Relations
Next articleAggeler v. DUI – No legal obligation for DUI to be in the new government, the winner chooses its partners

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here