Microbiologist Dr. Nikola Panovski in a Facebook post said that the naturally acquired immunity from contracting the disease caused by the coronavirus is significantly stronger than the vaccine.
“So that there are no misunderstandings:
- COVID-19 vaccines save lives.
- They should be respected and given to people who need them.
- Personally, I’m one of those vaccinated in March, I have not contracted COVID-19, but I am fiercely fighting for the rights of those that recovered from it.
- Recovered patients should be given at least 6 months until they get vaccinated.
- In the meantime, those who do not have any protection should get vaccinated, even those with a third dose who were vaccinated in February and March, including healthcare workers.
- That natural immunity is stronger than artificial we see every day, we in laboratories, family doctors, infectologists, etc., and every day we see that after 3, and especially after 6 months, even those vaccinated with vaccines like Pfizer, lose their protection.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.