1,162 patients died of COVID-19 in just 2 months, 175 of them were vaccinated

0
177

The Ministry of Health said Friday that 35,531 citizens of North Macedonia have tested positive for COVID-19 in the period between August 6 and September 30, of whom 23 percent were fully vaccinated, while a big majority of 77 percent did not receive the vaccine.

The MoH analysis shows that 79 percent of hospitalizations involved non-vaccinated patients, while the remaining 21 percent were vaccinated.

“With regards to mortality, 85 percent of the 1,162 patients who died as a result of COVID-19 during this period were not vaccinated, while only 15 percent were jabbed.

 

Previous articleWhy is there still no investigation into the shooting at the DUI rally?
Next articleSkopje Mayor candidate Arsovska: Eco Skopje with balanced development, with strong administration, regional center of culture

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here