Two medical teams of 150 volunteers are ready to leave immediately for the places affected by the Turkey earthquake

0
104

The Macedonian Minister of Health Bekim Sali said in a press release on Wednesday that 150 volunteers had applied so far for the public call published by the Ministry of Health for people who would go to the affected places in Turkey since the earthquake.

Sali said that by 12 pm today they will have the preliminary list of volunteers that they will offer to the Crisis Management Center, and then through NATO communication with the Turkish authorities they will inform them about the human and material resources that we have available.

Previous articleAlternativa fails to offer concrete proposal for cabinet posts in Government
Next articleSkopje citizens donate after the devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria, the action will last until Saturday midnight

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here