On the Macedonian market you can find gas bottles for households (gas cylinders)
and even gas cylinders for technical welding used with questionable quality oxygen
welding without a certificate of correctness and control, and the institutions transfer
their market control competence to each other.
This fact surfaced after the latest unrest in the Kumanovo village of Romanovce,
where a gas explosion killed four members of a family, three of them on site and one
later in hospital, while six were injured, four are in critical condition, including a
pregnant woman and child.
According to experts, the explosion at the Romanovce family home was caused by a
20-liter gas cylinder with no certificate purchased on the market and not from an
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.