The Basic Public Prosecutor’s Office in Strumica and the Ministry of the Interior have received an appropriate permit for the event that will take place in Strumica. If the recipients of humanitarian aid are found to have been asked for a counter-service, the donors will be held accountable for bribery, and the participants in the event will be held accountable for non-compliance with government measures, said Interior Minister Nake Culev.
Earlier on Sunday, video materials of the distribution of humanitarian packages by activists of the ruling SDSM party were published on social media and in the media outlets.
“We have submitted all necessary information to Strumica prosecutors who allowed the police to continue its investigation. Next we will determine whether the participants had valid documents for the donation and if the recipients were asked for favors in exchange for the donation. Initially it is clear that the group is not wearing the required protective equipment and is not keeping distance,” said Interior Minister Culev.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.