Mickoski: Instead of millions worth of losses and theft of ELEM, how to make profits worth millions for investments in the company and Macedonia

0
22

INSTEAD OF MILLIONS WORTH OF LOSSES AND STEALING OF ELEM, HOW TO MAKE PROFITS WORTH MILLIONS FOR INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY AND MACEDONIA, wrote VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski on Facebook on Friday.

“How do they steal from the people?

EVN Home, the supplier of electricity to the citizens, announces a tender for procurement of electricity for the period from July 1 to December 31. The total amount of electricity needed by the citizens is 1,585,585 MWh.

The tender is divided into two parts, the first part is approximately 70% of the needs of the citizens, and the second part is the remaining 30%. According to the law, this is the last year when ESM (formerly ELEM) is obliged to offer 70% of the electricity needs for the citizens in a tender, and the supplier EVN Home decides whether to accept them or not!

The tender was postponed twice, first the bids were to be opened on June 16, then on June 21, to finally make a decision, the bids were to be opened on June 24. Zaev and Kovachevski decided ESM (formerly ELEM) to offer not 70%, but 100% of the electricity needs of EVN Home at a price of 36.1€/MWh!

ESM (formerly ELEM) in 2020 sold electricity to EVN Home for the needs of citizens at a price of 38.8 €/MWh, which is 2.7 € / MWh higher than the one it now offers. With that price in 2020, ESM (formerly ELEM) recorded a loss of 16.8 million euros. With the new price, the loss will increase by another 4.3 million euros by the end of 2021 and will be greater than 20 million euros. In just two years of the tsunami, the theft in ESM (formerly ELEM) will cost the citizens more than 36-37 million euros.

And what is the market situation in the region?

The average price on the same day – June 24, at which electricity is traded in the region, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary is 90.4 € / MWh for the same period of the year July 1 to December 31. If ESM (formerly ELEM) had sold this energy in neighboring Greece on the basis of price difference alone, it would have earned more than 86 million euros in just six months. I repeat, instead of a new 4.3 million euro loss, a higher income of 86 million euros in just six months!” wrote Mickoski.

 

Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here