VMRO-DPMNE is the winner of the upcoming local elections, that is why Shilegov insults and loses control, VMRO-DPMNE stressed on Saturday via a statement to the public.
“10 reasons why Shilegov should be ashamed:
- Nobody knows where he spent 12.5 million euros from the sale of the town hall, when he is asked he gets hysterical and insults. The media.
- He goes to work at 10 o’clock, and does nothing.
- Nothing worked ofwhat he promised, now he only finds excuses. There is no extension of Ilinden Boulevard and tunnel under Kale.
- The air is not getting cleaner.
- He cuts down trees and destroys greenery. The last example is the cutting of the tree line on St. Orce Nikolov.
- Skopje is boiling with illegal landfills, the problem with Vardarishte is not solved.
- Public enterprises have a debt of 10 million euros.
- Shilegov paid 900,000 euros more for a fire ladder that the city of Zagreb procured for only 800,000 euros.
- While Shilegov enjoys his summer house in Mavrovo, the citizens of Skopje suffer from mosquito infestation every summer.
- Due to the lack of projects, it also boasts of street cleaning and garbage collection, something that is a regular job of public enterprises,” the party said.