Leader of the largest opposition party Hristijan Mickoski wrote 10 questions on his official Facebook page, to which, according to him, Zoran Zaev and Filipche have no answers.
“Politics aside, absence of morality aside, which we have seen they simply do not have – the questions that every single person asks and are within common sense are the following:
- How are modular hospitals built, from what material and in what way?
- Did the Ministry of Health ask the contractor for minimum standards for the construction of modular barracks?
- How much is paid for their construction and does it correspond to the obtained product?
- Why were there no fire extinguishers and no fire protection system?
- Why were there not enough medical staff, and what is this health care in which the doctors are the patients’ relatives?
- Why was a bribe paid for patient care?
- Who in power threatens the relatives of the victims of the accident and warns them what to testify?
- If the organized crime department of the prosecution does not conduct a procedure, then who does it in the prosecution?
- Did the PPO hear the statement of the Prime Minister who admitted that he was deeply involved in the investigation which must be impartial and objective?
- What else needs to happen for Zoran Zaev and Filipche to resign and release the investigation?
The comfortable positions of Zoran Zaev and Venko Filipche are not more important than the truth, Mickoski wrote on Facebook.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.