Opening of Rafah crossing to enable evacuation of five Macedonian nationals from Gaza

0
73

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) welcomed on Wednesday the decision to open the Rafah border crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt, which will enable the evacuation of foreign nationals, including five citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia.
“As we have stated previously, our nationals in Gaza have already been added to the evacuation lists, and we expect them to be evacuated soon depending on the circumstances on the ground and the pace of evacuation, since a large number of foreign nationals in Gaza are a part of this operation. Through close and continued communication with the relevant institutions in Egypt and Israel, as well as with our nationals, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is working directly and continuously to ensure a safe and timely evacuation of our nationals,” said the MFA in a press release on Wednesday.

Previous articleBulgarian tax for Russian gas is inappropriate, we will take it to international courts if necessary, says Kovachevski
Next articleElection date to be set within the legal timeline, says PM Kovachevski

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here