SDSM promised DUI 70 percent of the government and institutions, says Mickoski

0
23

VMRO-DPMNE party leader Hristijan Mickoski at the campaign rally in Ohrid revealed to the citizens a scenario, a conspiracy that is being prepared by the current government and with which they are fooling themselves that it will succeed.
“And, that is, SDSM would have had 28 MPs, and the Albanian parties would have 33 combined and would have formed a government together, imagine what a mess that is, and how it thinks about the future of Macedonia. They are not interested in the future of the country, but the future of their seats, no giving up seats should be their slogan. They even promised DUI that instead of 50 percent of the state institutions, SDSM would settle for 30 percent, and DUI and the other parties would take up to 70 percent,” stressed Mickoski

Previous articleMickoski: I’m taking the initiative to create national unity, it’s necessary because the country has been taken away from the people by several corrupt DUI/SDS officials
Next articleIf significant risks fail to materialize, monetary policy could be relaxed in the second half of the year, Angelovska-Bezhoska tells VOA

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here