A 14-year-old person is the youngest patient to have ended up at the Clinic of Toxicology on New Year’s Eve in an intoxicated state.
The on-call doctors cared for 29 people who were overindulging during the celebration, but say they were all light cases and released them to the Clinic within hours.
Fortunately, toxicologists say last night there were no patients overdosed with psychotropic substances.
The oldest person who ended up in hospital was 63 years old.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.