Skopje resident sets fire to his apartment by throwing firecrackers on the balcony

0
41

A fire occurred at 23 o’clock on st. “Krste Misirkov”, behind the July 26 Bit Pazar. The fire was on the terrace and was caused by using pyrotechnic rockets. The owner, who was found unconscious, was saved by the Fire Department.

– The Ambulance team was called immediately and transferred the injured. GAZP-Skopje points out that despite calls for proper use of pyrotechnics, it is dangerous without any guidance, wrote the Fire Department on its Facebook page.

Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here