The State Election Commission (SEC), based on information of the submitted data
from the minutes from the municipal election commissions, the election boards and
the entire remaining election material, determined that:
– The total number of voters registered in the Voters' List is 1,814,236
– Total number of voters that voted – 942,334
– Total number of unused ballots – 869,889
– Total number of valid ballots – 910,868
– Total number of invalid ballots – 31,466.
However, when out of 1,814,236 eligible voters, 942,334 people who voted are taken
away, we get the number of 871,902 people who did not vote, which means that the
number of unused ballots should be the same.
However, according to the SEC, the number of unused ballots is 869,889, which
means that 2,013 ballots have gone missing.
Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.