The Police Union in Macedonia announced a protest on Saturday under the motto “For order, for justice, for discipline – Enough is enough.”
The protest will start at 11:30 am at 08.05 in front of the European Union offices and will continue to the Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
The union is protesting in order to meet the demands for better living and working conditions:
– Tender for all types of uniforms in the Police,
– STOP the illegal deployments,
– BONUS for the fight against coronavirus,
– NEW Collective Agreement in the Ministry of Interior with the participation of all Trade Unions,
– PROFESSIONALS headed by the Ministry of Interior,
– Enough – STOP MOBBING,
– Better conditions and rights for BETTER LIFE, RULE OF LAW,
– STOP the showdown with the TRADE UNION REPRESENTATIVES,
– INCREASE OF SALARIES
The protesters will adhere to all Government protocols for coronavirus protection, according to the union.