Population census starts successfully, do not succumb to boycott initiatives, says Simovski

0
19

SSO director Apostol Simovski says that so far they have not faced any boycott or technical problem with the census, urged citizens to get involved in the statistical operation and said that they do not want to initiate misdemeanor proceedings for those who refuse to register and therefore will try to persuade everyone to participate in the census.

The census started successfully this morning, in the first two or three hours the census takers did not face any boycott or any technical problem, and the director of the State Statistical Office (SSO) expects to say the same on September 30 when this statistical operation ends.

He said that the census data will serve to collect information about citizens, housing stock and everything that is important for households with the sole purpose of successfully creating and implementing development policies.

Доколку преземете содржина од оваа страница, во целост сте се согласиле со нејзините Услови за користење.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here