Zaev says that the Bulgaria Treaty is recognized by all citizens


The Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighborliness and Cooperation between North Macedonia and Bulgaria is recognized by all citizens and over 75 percent are against the initiative to hold a referendum for its annulment, initiated by the leader of VMRO-DPMNE Hristijan Mickoski, said the former Prime Minister and signatory of the Treaty, Zoran Zaev, answering media questions on the sidelines of the Conference: “ICBG2023: Youth and education as a key to a stronger Euro-Atlantic alliance”, at which MEP Ilhan Kyuchyuk was solemnly awarded the title of honorary doctor of sciences (Doctor Honoris Causa).

“It is recognized by all citizens, over 75 percent are against such a referendum initiative, and the other 25 percent are there because they are the members of VMRO-DPMNE. You will not find anyone in the world who would be against friendship, good neighborliness, cooperation,” said Zaev.

Previous articleRadiation therapy device for oncology patients will be in operation by the end of the year, says PM Kovachevski
Next articleVMRO-DPMNE MP group submits initiative for collecting signatures for referendum to Parliament


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here