Osmani to request a review of participation in the Open Balkans if Serbia is involved in the northern Kosovo attack

0
56

If it is proven that Serbia was in any way involved in the recent attack in northern Kosovo, I believe we should reconsider our participation in the Open Balkan initiative, says Macedonian Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani.

“After the September 24 events in Kosovo, I think that Serbia should make efforts to prove it was not involved in the incident, because if there had been some state involvement, it makes our participation and the participation of other countries in Open Balkan impossible, since the idea of Open Balkan was reconciliation. I hope that such involvement is not the case, but if it is, then I really think we should reconsider our participation in the initiative,” Minister Osmani told Telma TV.

Previous articleMickoski: If the Government fought for the country the way it fights to pardon criminals…
Next articleMacedonia is required to meet certain criteria and obligations that were not previously requested by other EU member states, says opposition

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here