Our country, despite the false bomb threats, is a safe destination and all institutions are doing everything to make it so. Our consular representations all over the world should inform that we are a reliable destination not only for the New Year holidays, but also for the whole year 2023, the director of the Tourism Promotion and Support Agency (APPT) Ljupcho Janevski pointed out on Thursday
As Janevski said, probably today or tomorrow APPT will send a letter to our diplomatic consular missions abroad that they will have to forward to all institutions and tour operators in the country they represent us in order to convince them that we are a safe destination. So far, he pointed out, there is no information that there have been cancellations of reservations due to false reports of bombs.
“So far we have no information or contact from any tour operator about cancellation or dilemma about the programs for 2023,” said Janevski.